- Shred your car to pieces in an industrial strength shredder.
- Gut your old vehicle. Instead of completely annihilating your car, gut all of the valuable parts and keep them for your new car so it will last. If you don't need any of the old parts, you can sell them and make a little bit of extra money out of parts that would have otherwise gone to waste.
- Melt your vehicle using a jet car.
- Destroy your car from above. For a more creative form of demolishing your car, try incinerating it from above using a mini-gun. In order to carry this idea out, you will need both a helicopter and a mini-gun. These things may be a bit difficult to get your hands on if you do not already own one or know someone who is willing to let you use it, but the sheer level of mind-blowing awesomeness is definitely worth all of the effort you put in to it.
- Blow the car up using a 25mm. If finding a helicopter is a bit too difficult for you, but you still want an awesome way to see your car go, try blowing it up using a 25 millimeter chain gun. A 25mm is much easier to come across. All you have to do is shoot a few rounds at your old vehicle and it will actually explode.
- Enter it into the Demolition Derby.
- Melt your car into liquid using thermite.
- Donate your car. As awesome as destroying your car may be, you can always donate your old car to the greater good instead of destroying it. Many schools and colleges use old cars to teach their classes about how to fix the car or use the parts to turn it into something even better. This is a great alternative to letting your vehicle rot away in a junkyard. One professor at the University of South Carolina let go of his old car from 1972, giving it to his class. They made it a project and eventually transformed the car into a working electronic vehicle.
- Enter it into a LeMons race.
If your car is running and worth less than 500 dollars, you can race it in the 24 hours of LeMons race. Chances are, there is a 24 hours of LeMons race somewhere in your area. The only requirement is to have a car worth less than 500 dollars. You may have to pay for a few extras as well including a cage, tires, and flushing the old fluids out of your car, but after that, you can enjoy a nice day racing your old junk car and thrashing it until it no longer runs.
- Destroy it yourself as it serves its purpose. The number one way to destroy your car is to let it go out in an honorable way, by allowing it to die doing exactly what it's purpose in life was, to serve you. Take the car out to the desert or some dirt roads and let loose. Take it over jumps and crash it into anything and everything. Tear the car apart. See if you can still ride around if you take off the tires or the seats and doors. Drive the car to death, but be sure not to kill yourself in the process.
Guest Author Adds: The above may be creative ways to destroy your car. But if you are interested in still keeping your car in one piece, you should take the time and effort to protect your car and extend its longevity. And also, you should reduce down any unnecessary expenses by going online to compare and find the cheapest auto insurance quotes at Kanetix.ca. By doing an online quote comparison at Kanetix.ca, you can find out which insurance company can offer you the cheapest insurance rate for your particular vehicle.